- Designed for stroke, head injury, MS, CP, for muscle facilitation in neurological rehab and post surgery edema management and contracture reduction.
- Made of durable PVC sheeting with an inner layer to provide superior molding around the limb.
- Single chamber design allows for even air distribution around the extremity used for edema reduction.
- Apply to limb and inflate. Pressure should not exceed 40mm Hg.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
To size, measure the length of the extremity. Measurement is the length of the splint before inflation.
Filters, mouth pieces, and pressure gauge sold separately.