Portable convenient and simple, this lightweight model gives users the benefit of being able to check their blood pressure on the go. Plus the exclusive Advanced Averaging technology displays the average of the last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes.
Bilingual readings, Spanish and English. Features: extra large backlit LCD display, two user memory (120 readings), average of last three readings, date and time stamp, irregular heartbeat detection, who indicator.
The Omron 3 Series blood pressure monitor includes a wide range D-Ring cuff that fits both standard and large arms from 9 to 17 inches.
Omron 3 Series home blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy, helps ensure consistent, precise readings and utilizes a simple one touch mode, which can store up to 14 readings at a time
Speaks results in English or Spanish. No coding required. Alternate site testing virtually eliminates pain.
Kit includes: test strips, lancets, case and batteries.
Prodigy AutoCode Talking Glucose Meter Kit Features:
• No-Coding: Requires no coding. Simply insert your test strp and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors.
• Audible: Speaks your test results in English or Spanish in just 7 seconds.
• Full USB Port: Requires any standard USB cable.
• Memory and Data Management: Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14 and 28-day averages
• Alternate Site Testing: Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves for more comfort and less pain.
• Small Blood Sample: Requires only a tiny blood sample.
• One-Button Simplicity: Uses one button for easy navigation.
• Teamwork: You are able to hear your child’s or spouse’s test result from across the room and work together as a team to manage their diabetes.
• Prodigy AutoCode Talking Glucose Meter
• Carrying case
• Glucose Control Solution
• 10 Sterile Lancets
• Lancing Device
• Daily Log Book