- Malleable Palmer Stay & Thumb Splint
- Ideal for Carpal Tunnel & CMC/UCL/MP Joint Support
- Helps stabilize the thumb & reduce wrist motion
- Helps relieve injuries to the wrist and thumb
- Firm support for wrists and thumbs
This product has a removable 6" palmar support and a removable 7" contoured aluminum thumb splint to help restrict wrist and thumb motions that may aggravate nerves, tendons, or ligaments. The adjustable thumb closure ensures desired thumb positioning and the adjustable wrist closures provide a custom fit. This product contours to the natural shape of the wrist and thumb for increased comfort and support. Specify left or right hand when ordering.
Thermal Vent: Engineered with MVT2
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. These products provide warmth and heat therapy to help increase pliability and elasticity of muscles and tendons making them more responsive to therapy and exercise.
The layered thermal lining features a soft, nylon material that wicks away moisture and a microventilated, breathable membrane that captures and retains your natural body heat to ease pain. This allows moist air to escape keeping the skin comfortable. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
STATEMENT OF USE: Stabilizes the thumb and significantly reduces motion.
Product Size: Available in Left or Right
- X Small/Small- 8 x 4", 20.3 x 10.2 cm
- Medium- 9 x 4.25", 22.9 x 10.8 cm
- Large/X Large- 9 x 4.5", 22.9 x 11.4 cm
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex