|Measurement ≤ 10"
The simple, single-pull lace closure design and the adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod provide variability and a contoured, custom fit to accommodate the changing wrist anatomy during rehabilitation, post-trauma, or injury. Universal size for both left and right help limit inventory to improve efficiencies. Patented
- A universal, functional wrist arthrosis for the treatment of wrist and hand injuries and trauma. Intended Use: Treatment of wrist sprains, Strains, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Designed with a single pull lace and a soft nylon/foam laminate which offers premium comfort
- An adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod can be placed in the proper location for maximum immobilization or removed completely
- Features a unique contoured palmar stay that provides proper anatomical fit, allowing full finger dexterity
- Universal design allows the ProCare Quick-Fit II Wrist Support Brace to be used by both men and women