The Extra Long Wheelchair Drink Holder allows users to position a beverage in the best position they need for easy access. This the ultimate flexible arm cup and drink holder with a patented, thoughtfully designed heavy-duty support arm and universal clamp.
The Extra Long Wheelchair Drink Holder has a lever action clamp that securely attaches to 0.5-to-1.25-inch diameter round tubing on walkers, wheelchairs, strollers and hospital bed rails. The clamp is made of 1/16-inch-thick steel and has a black powder coat finish. The adjustable, 20 inch long, heavy-duty flexible gooseneck arm with a black painted finish. The arm supports up to 2 pounds when fully extended in the horizontal (weakest) orientation. The high-strength composite plastic cup holder is adjustable to hold cups, cans, bottles or mugs ranging from 2.0 to 3.5-inch diameter. There are two steel wing nuts that allow for adjustment of the cup holder on two different axes. The first wing nut on the L bracket connecting the cup holder to the arm allows the cup holder to spin horizontally. The second wingnut secures the cup holder to the L bracket and allows for vertical orientation. Simply loosen the wing nuts to spin the cup holder in the desired orientation horizontally or vertically and tighten the wing nut to lock the cup holder in place. The cup holder folds flat. Wheelchair, scooter, or walker users will find the Freedom Extra Long Wheelchair Drink Holder allows them to keep beverages within easy reach.
Extra Long Wheelchair Drink Holder Specifications:
- Clamp: Adjustable lever action clamp made of 1/16-inch-thick steel.
- Gooseneck arm: 20 inches long, supports up to 2 pounds.
- Attaches to: 0.5 to 1.25 inch round tubing.
- Cupholder: Folds flat, adjusts horizontally and vertically, holds beverages up to 3.5 inch diameter.
- Color: Black.
- Materials: Heavy duty steel flexible gooseneck arm, steel clamp, heavy duty plastic cup holder.
- Patented design with multiple adjustments
- Heavy duty adjustable long arm and clamp
- Easy to attach and remove