- Makes pushing a wheelchair easier
- Helps reduce back strain when pushing a wheelchair
- Existing grips do not have to be removed
These Safe-T-Mate Wheelchair Push Handle Extenders help make pushing a wheelchair easier for the caregiver by raising the height of the wheelchair push handles by 5 inches. These push handle extenders are valuable ergonomic tools that help reduce the need for the person pushing the wheelchair to lean over. The person can maintain a more upright position when pushing their loved one in a wheelchair.
Safe-T-Mate Wheelchair Push Handle Extenders are very helpful for caregivers who are tall and pushing a wheelchair that has been lowered. These extensions help reduce the need for staff members or caregivers to lean over.
When installing Safe-T-Mate Wheelchair Push Handle Extenders, the existing hand grips on the wheelchair do not need to be removed. The grip extensions are sold in pairs and fit most standard wheelchair hand grips.
- Fits: Most standard wheelchair push handle hand grips.
- Shipping weight: 2 lbs.
- Measures: Adds 5 inches to height of existing hand grips.
- Color: Black.
- Includes: One pair Wheelchair Grip Extensions.
- Made in: USA.