CanDo hand therapy exercise web is used in hand therapy for flexion, extension, opposition, and supination exercises. Resistance may be modified by adjusting the hand position, depth of finger insertion, or by moving to a different resistance (color) web. The CanDo exercise web is available in both the standard 14 inch diameter size and the small 7 inch diameter size in both low-powder and no-latex formulations. Two special multi-resistance webs are available in only the 14 inch diameter low-powder formulation
Choose the right resistance level for you among our 6 options. These options range from XX-Light to XX-Heavy. The XX-Light level is made for beginners, stroke patients, individuals with serious hand injuries and should be used to improve range of motion. The Light level is for pediatric use, and for those beginning hand strengthening programs. The Medium level is made to be used to improve flexibility, strengthening, injury rehabilitation, and fitness purposes. The Heavy level is for more advanced rehabilitation, strengthening, fitness, sport, and injury prevention. The X-Heavy level is for sports strengthening and is designed to be used by athletes of all sports. The XX-Heavy level is made to be used as a real challenge for athletes looking for an advanced hand strengthening tool.
Latex-Free Power-Web is ideal for developing strength, dexterity and range of motion. Great for therapy, pain relief, rehabilitation and injury prevention, even pre-game warm-ups. Designed for all hand sizes and strength levels, and conveniently color-coded to make choosing resistance levels easy. Can’t decide? Latex-Free Power-Web Combo offers two different resistance levels in one for the ultimate in efficiency, effectiveness, and value.
- Allows duplication of virtually all joint actions including flexion, extension, opposition, abduction, adduction, pronation, and supination
- Resistance can be easily modified by adjusting hand position and/or depth of finger insertion
- Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger isolated and exercised
- Exercises can be adapted to meet patients’ individual needs
- High-quality, latex-free, rubber construction with special agents added for durability and strength
- Includes manual with 39 Power-Web exercises