Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
- Fan lace on the cups and band, and shiny hide and seek stripe fabric are a visual treat, like nothing you'll see in other brands
- Invisible microfiber pockets can hold your breast form or shaper; in the front of the cup, a contrasting underlay adds seductive flair
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic bra straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes; Bra cups are double-lined in larger sizes for more support
- Mesh fabric at the center front is light and airy, finished with a satin bow detail and golden pendant
Cup A, B, C: 75% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 5% Rayon; Cup D, DD: 75% Nylon, 22% Spandex, 3% Rayon
Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean