- Single channel, battery powered, portable sEMG monitor
- Visual & audio feedback. Easy to set threshold
- Specially designed for Urinary Incontinence
- Ideal for muscle training, including pelvic floor
An advanced feedback system for clinical assessment of surface EMG training or home management of incontinence.
Intended Purpose is for Urinary Incontinence including: Stress, Urge, mixed incontinence. Fecal Incontinence and Muscle reeducation.
Contraindications: Not for diagnostic purposes, Pregnancy, Bladder or Vaginal infection or Menstrual period.
- 3 settings for sound
- Adjustable volume control
- Bandpass: .2 - 37.5 mV (x1), .6 - 112.5 mV (x3)
- Selectable 5 or 10 second work/rest intervals activate a red and green LED to facilitate tense or relax responses
- Letter scale to track progress
- 15 segment LED light bar graph provides instant feedback
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 MegOhms
- Accuracy: 5% and 0.3uV
- Sensitivity: <0.1 microvolts RMS
- Bandwidth(frequency): 90-300Hz
- Range: .2 - 37.5 microvolts(x1), .6 - 112.5 microvolts(x3)
- Bargraph scaling: The highest yellow LED is 2.5 times the threshold setting; the lowest green LED is 0.2 times the threshold setting; other LEDs are proportional to these extremes
- Current consumption: Approx. 10 - 30 milliamps
- Outputs: Earphone (8-32 ohms), 2.5mm mono jack
- Power: (1) 9 volt Alkaline, or NiCad battery rechargeable type MN1604 (not included)