Key features and benefits of product:
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Cut away design to improve flexibility in the torso region
- Available in six sizes (for both the left and right shoulder)
- The patented thermal technology provides support and protection for the shoulder, keeping it warm to assist with prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of soft tissue injuries. Available in six sizes to provide correct support. NB: Not to be used for shoulder dislocations or shoulder bracing.
May be suitable treatment for:
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Pectoralis injuries
Measure expanded chest around middle.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Position the product on the affected shoulder either left or right.
2. The larger area of material should cover the shoulder and upper arm area.
3. Lock the velcro straps around the mid-bicep then place the adjustable strap around the chest area.
- Not to be used for shoulder dislocations or bracing
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support