Its wire-free, seamless weave technology provides support, shape, and lift. The Hugger Prima is rated as having high to medium compression.
- Compression rating of "High to Medium"
- Flexible wide bottom band
- Front zipper lock with G-hooks help zip
- Full axillary, back and upper pole coverage
- Padded, adjustable band in front
- Wire-Free and seamless
- Breast and body pockets
- Latex Free
- Operating room ready bra
Additional notes on the bra:
- You should feel secure but not restricted - particularly if you are wearing your compression garment 24/7 during key recovery times or during physical activity.
- The manufacturer recommends wearing the PRIMA over a tank top for at least a 1/2 hour so that your body can adjust to the full coverage feel. Your PRIMA can feel “tight" when you first put it on because it is significantly more coverage than we are typically used to wearing.
- You can consider adding the EXTENDER or upsize one size for reduced compression if you feel it is too restrictive after 1/2 hour of wear. Always consult your medical professional with any compression questions you have specific to your recovery.
- The versatile breast/body pocket allows you to place prosthetics, additional padding, swell spot pads, ice, chip bags, etc. directly into the breast/body pocket of your Hugger for a secure fit away from the skin and for localized compression.
- The Huggers are designed to provide 360 mapped compression where you need it (ie: axilla, upper & lower pole) and reduced compression where you don’t (ie: breast cup, band, upper back) so that you can wear it comfortably but securely during recovery.
- The Hugger is machine wash & dry (no bleach/no fabric softener) and made to be durable with high performance antibacterial/moisture wicking yarn for long term wear so you can wear it a lot and wash it a little