- Extended length tools are helpful for seated garders
- Non-slip handles are comfortable for arthritic hands to grip
- Set of 4 long handle stainless steel tools
The Peta Easi-Grip Long Reach Garden Tools are specially designed for gardeners who have to sit on a chair or stool while gardening due to arthritis for other disabilities. These stainless steel light weight adapted gardening tools are ideal for people who have difficulty reaching or bending.
The Peta Easi-Grip Long Reach Garden Tools are designed with soft grip handles set at a right angle to the long shaft of the garden tools. This design positions the wrist and hand in a natural position to prevent increased discomfort due to wrist strain. The soft PVC vinyl handle is comfortable to grip and is non-slip even when wet. The stainless steel tools glide smoothly through soil even when wet and prevents becoming heavy with the weight of any adhered earth. The extended shank allows a longer reach so users who have difficulty bending, or prefer to garden from a seated position, can reach ground level. The Peta Easi-Grip Long Reach Garden Tools Set of 4 includes the Long Reach Hoe, Long Reach Cultivator, Long Reach Trowel, Long Reach Fork.
Peta strongly recommends using the optional Arm Support Cuff with these long garden tools. The cuff allows the strength of the forearm to be used but also acts as a counter balance for increased comfort and leverage for digging.
Peta Easi-Grip Long Reach Garden Tools Set of 4 Specifications:
- Includes: One of each: Long Reach Hoe, Long Reach Cultivator, Long Reach Trowel, Long Reach Fork.
- Materials: Stainless Steel with plastic handles.
- Long Reach Cultivator: Measures 32 inches long, weighs 18 oz.
- Long Reach Trowel: Measures 34 inches long, weighs 20 oz.
- Long Reach Hoe: Measures 31 inches long, weighs 20 oz.
- Long Reach Fork: Measures 32 inches long, weighs 18.5 oz.
- Made in: UK.