How do Flex Cooling Packs charge?:
Cooling packs can achieve a full charge with various methods
- Full charge within 30 minutes when submerged into ice-water in a sink, cooler, etc
- Full charge within 1 hour when placed in a freezer
- Full charge within 1-2 hours when placed in a refridgerator
How to use Flex Cooling Packs (in a Cooling Vest):
Flex vests have 12 individual pockets located on the inside of the vest (front and back). Simply place the Flex packs directly into these pockets to prepare your cooling vest!
How to Clean Cooling Packs:
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
How to Store Cooling Packs (for Long-Term Storage):
- A cool, dry space such as a pantry or dry storage is the ideal area to store cooling packs for weeks/months at a time.
- Long-term storage in a freezer can degrade the pliability of plastic over time, which makes the cooling packs more vulnerable to leaking and damage to the plastic that contains the cooling gel.
- We recommend considering long-term storage for any non-use period greater than 3-4 weeks.