This can opener is easy to operate. Place it on the lid and press the button. The opener will walk itself around the can and switch off automatically. If the can’s diameter is greater than 3.5”, press the button again to finish cutting the lid. Then lift the device to easily remove the can’s lid after it’s been opened. No more twisting and pulling, it’s that easy!
The small can opener is also convenient. It’s only 6-½” x 2-½” for easy storage when not in use. Battery operation means there aren’t any messy, tangled cords on the counter like an electric can opener. Remove the batteries and wipe the cutter with a damp cloth for easy cleaning. Save time during meal preparation with the handy One Touch Can Opener.
- Battery powered can opener
- Works on standard small, medium, and large cans
- Easier to use than a manual can opener
- Simply press the button to remove the can’s lid
- Requires two AA batteries