IMPACTO full finger Anti-Impact Mechanic Style Work Glove. Synthetic suede leather palm and back of fingers. Visco-Elastic Polymer VEP padding in the palm offers impact and vibration protection. Spandex back of hand provides great dexterity. Anti-slip patches in the palm and fingertips offer gripping. Elastic wrist with hook and loop closure.
- Ideal for material handling, general work glove, for sports and home applications
- Provides abrasion, impact and shock protection
- Optimum dexterity and hand protection
- Used with electric and manual tools
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don’t include the thumb).
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
|GLOVE SIZE||HAND SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE|
|S||7||7 – 8||18 – 20|
|M||8||8 – 9||20 – 23|
|L||9||9 – 10||23 – 25|
|XL||10||10 – 11||25 – 28|
|XXL||11||11 +||28 +|
VEPs are solids that mimic the behavior of liquids, which allows dissipation of shock waves better than any other material. The “solid-liquid” nature of VEP absorbs shock waves in all directions at once, reforming to its original shape at a rate that is slow enough so as not to exert outward pressure that could cause reverberations, but fast enough to regain its original shape before the next shock.
- In laboratory tests, VEP has proven its ability to absorb up to 500% more shock than foam of the same thickness
- The unique manner in which VEP dissipates impact energy, makes it an ideal material for the improvement of health and safety in industry and commerce
- VEP padding is positioned in or in combinations of multiple places on the hand: palm, back of hand, fingers, thumb web area
- VEP is also used for body protectors and cushions to dampen impact and vibration
- Typical thickness of gloves are 1/8” (3 mm) to provide excellent shock absorption and impact dissipation while allowing tactile feedback