- Supports natural healing process
- Maintains circulation and movement
- Can even be worn for up to 5 days
- Can be worn during showering and sports
TEX Classic Tape is the primary tape made by this manufacturer. It is well known and used throughout the world by Olympic athletes, professional athletes, licensed physical therapist and those who love sports. The "Classic" version is popular among consumers due to its lighter adhesiveness, hypoallergenic and latex-free properties. Because of these properties, it is often used to treat pediatric patients and geriatric skin.
Product Features & Benefits
- Elastic tape.
- Supports natural healing process.
- Maintains circulation and movement.
- Can even be worn for 3-5 days.
- Can be worn during showering and sports.
- Specially designed tape scissors available.
- Water resistant.
- Original wave pattern.
- Color Options:, Blue, Red, Black.
- Material: Cotton.
- Applications: Sports support tape for shoulders, neck, legs, back, chest, and arms.
- Latex free.
How to Use Kinesio Tape
Instead of wrapping around a joint for support or other stability purposes, Kinesio taping is a unique elastic tape that is applied over muscles 24 hours a day for up to five days to support your muscles and their natural processes. We suggest purchasing one of the Kinesio tape accessories listed above to help you get started and at least a few rolls of varying widths. One great option for anyone just getting started is the Illustrated Taping Manual which covers the essentials of Kinesio taping in a step-by-step process. There is also the Kinesio Perfect Manual which covers common clinical conditions such as headaches, back pain, and muscle stiffness. Other support materials include a manual for lymphoedema patients, a manual for anyone using Kinesio tape in pediatrics, a detailed manual for use of Kinesio tape for clinical reasons, an instructional DVD with real-life taping demonstrations, and Kinesio scissors that are designed specifically for Kinesio tape.
It is also suggested that you wait one hour before participating in sports or immersing the tape in water (i.e. swimming or showering). Due to naturally accruing sweat and clamminess on hands and feet, Kinesio taping is especially useful due to its water resistance.