The ProBasics Toilet Safety Frame provides a safe, stable aid for individuals who struggle with the up and down demands of toileting. The frame is designed to accommodate both standard and elevated toilet seats. It is easy to clean and the aluminum frame mounts securely onto the bowl with an adjustable bracket. The toilet safety frame can safely support patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Frame is made of anodized, non-corrosive one-inch aluminum tubing
- Arms are height and width adjustable
- Versatile design with tool-free assembly quickly secures to most toilets
- Contoured waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support while providing an excellent gripping surface
- Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet
- HCPCS Code: E0243
Adjustable Arm Height: 26" – 29.5"
Adjustable Arm Width: 20" – 22"