This model is updated with a sturdier lid and hinges from the original.
The Bidet Seat is ELONGATED and fits 2pc toilets and most 1pc toilets without a French curve.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
The bidet seat offers both front and rear cool water cleansing with retractable dual nozzles. The nozzles are robust and specially designed for an optimal spray pattern. Pulling the chrome control lever back will activate the powerful rear wash. Pushing the lever forward will start the soothing front feminine wash. Return the lever to its middle position and the spray will stop. Just simple, effective cleansing with no frills.
Most non-electric bidet attachments on the market are either big bulky seats, or are fitted underneath the rear of your toilet seat. While they are functional, their appearance leaves a lot to be desired. At just 2.5” tall in the rear, the bidet seat is the most discrete bidet seat currently in production.
The bidet seat is rated to withstand 300lbs and even has a sturdy, sittable lid. Both the seat and lid are slow closing to prevent slams.
- Powerful Rear Wash
- Front Feminine Wash
- Dual Nozzles
- Sturdy Sittable Lid
- Slow Closing Seat and Lid
- Ultra Slim Design (Just 2.5” Tall)
- No Electricity or Batteries Required
- Ambient Room Temperature Water
- Unified Internal Brass Valve w/ Brass Inlet
- Angled Metal Braided Supply Hose
- Universal 7/8” Brass T-Valve
- Simple DIY 10 Minute Installation
(1) Metal 7/8" T-Valve
(1) Braided Metal Supply Hose w/ 90 Degree Elbow
(2) Top Mounting Hardware
(1) Seat Mounting Bracket