The 3 in 1 drop arm commode M370 comes with a powder-coated finish. Its has sturdy welded construction requires no assembly. It's arms drop down to allow easy side access. Comes with armrests, back post, splash guide and bucket with cover.
Innovative Knock-Down frame with padded, open-front vinyl toilet seat. Frame is easy to assemble—no tools needed! Simple release drop-arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode. Ideal for those with limited dexterity. Includes 12-qt. commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield.
Designed to accommodate lateral transfers. Cantilevered arm design drops with just a push of a button, allowing unrestricted left-to-right leg movement. Hard, chrome-plated steel frame is rust resistant and offers greater durability. Weight capacity 350 lbs.
DISCONTINUED USE 2G1301DPX1ML
The Drop-Arm Commode is designed with a push-button arm release for easy user transfer. The arms also lock in place to provide support and stability getting off and off the commode. It has soft foam padded handles for additional user comfort. This commode can also be used over the toilet with the splash guard. The bucket, lid and splash guard are included.
The Bariatric Drop-Arm Commode features a durable steel frame with an easy-release push button arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode. 650 lbs. weight capacity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Simple, tool-free assembly
• Fully knock-down for easy storage and transport
• Drop-arms allow for easier lateral transfers
• Swing-away detachable footrests
• Locking casters allow for extra security when the unit is not in motion
• Collection pan included secures underneath the seat and can be easily removed from the backside of the unit
• Comfortable, wide backrest
• Durable and easy-to-clean padded vinyl seat cover
Get all the latest information on Events,Sales and Offers. Sign up for newsletter today