- Safe and comfortable solution for contractures of the foot and ankle, foot drop, plantar flexion and conditions resulting from various types of neuropathy, inflammation or nerve injury.
- Patented cushioning creates the perfect blend of support, comfort and contour to help achieve the best possible therapeutic positioning.
- Helps to maintain neutral alignment of the foot in an non-ambulatory patient.
- Customized padded sections to help redistribute pressure include lower calf and Achilles area.
- Suspends the heel to prevent excessive pressure and skin breakdown.
- Anti-skid pad for safe brief standing, walking and pivot transfers.
- High temperature plastic is molded away from the heel and limits rotation keeping the leg and hip in neutral alignment.
- Soft, durable fabric next to patient’s skin provides protection and comfort.
- Optional adjustable straps maximize dorsi-flexion to help prevent foot drop.
- Anti-microbial liner protects the patients and increases longevity of the bootSafe and comfortable solution for contractures of the foot and ankle, foot drop, plantar flexion and conditions resulting from various types of neuropathy, inflammation or nerve injury.
Indications for Use: Promotes neutral alignment of the foot and relieves pressure on the heel
Non-slip sole: Allows short standing and walking. Foam padded insole: For optimal comfort. Outer shell: Antimicrobial, wipedown fabric for easy cleaning. Internal low-profile air bladder: Allows for dynamic contouring and support around back of the leg and shin. Patented Contouring pad: Redistributes skin pressure on the leg and ankle. Closure Straps: These flexible straps stretch to comfortably secure the leg.
Single Patient Use:
Product can be wiped down using hospital approved disinfectant.
Additional Considerations: The Complete Cair Boot should be removed at least once per shift or more as dictated by hospital protocol to inspect the foot and lower leg