- ACCELERATE YOUR RECOVERY : Whether you're working your legs, biceps, back, or any number of muscles: they naturally take a little time to recover. The Waver gives your body’s natural healing abilities a gentle nudge in the right direction, helping your muscles and joints repair themselves faster. And if you’re building strength, you’ll need less down-time between workouts.
- A FULL AT-HOME WORKOUT: The Waver makes getting a complete home workout easier than ever! With the included resistance bands, get ready to sculpt your biceps and upper body with curls or presses. Plus, take advantage of the oscillating motions of the Waver when squatting, planking, or any number of exercises to strengthen your legs, glutes, and even abs!
- COMPLETE WORKOUT LIBRARY: No matter which specific muscle group you’re targeting - there are exercises for the Waver made just for you! For example, if you want to see which exercises are best for developing leg strength or tightening your abs, simply log in to Lifepro Fitness for a free video library of workouts tailor-made to fit your goals.
- BUILD MUSCLE STRENGTH: By adding the oscillating motions of the Waver to your workout routine, you also provide your muscles with an extra “kick” that makes it easier to get stronger and meet your goals. This leads to more developed arms, a toned buttocks and glutes, a well-sculpted upper body, and even tightened abs!
- GREAT FOR LEGS AND GLUTES: When you add oscillating vibrations to your “leg day” routine, not only do you aid post-workout recovery, but the vibrations awaken not just the primary muscles you target, but all the smaller muscles around them. The end result? Stronger, well-toned legs and glues.
- AN ARM WORKOUT YOU’ll SWEAR BY: The oscillating vibrations aren’t just for your lower body. When you use the included resistance bands and step on the machine, you’ll have a great workout. Whether you target your biceps with curling or if you’re going for shoulder gains by pressing, the vibrations of the Waver help develop your strength, aid recovery, and target all the little muscles that work in tandem with the primary muscles you are working on.
- AB ROUTINE - AMPED: Abs are always one of the most talked about muscle groups - and when you use the Waver to work out your abs, you give yourself an enormous advantage. When you plank or do crunches on the Waver, the vibrations engage your entire core, as well as aid in recovery. This leads to stronger abs and a more well-developed core - which are critical in any strength regiment.
- PORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE, AND LOADED WITH FEATURES: Flexible settings and features allow for a precise and tailored approach, for optimal, low impact, whole-body workouts that adjust as you improve. For your convenience, integrated wheels allow for easy maneuverability and storage. An easy to use display and remote control ensure you get the most efficient results in the shortest amount of time.
Lifepro Waver Platform
At Lifepro, we believe our minds are the most powerful piece of equipment we own, which is why we’ve created a target approach to physical recovery that harnesses the body’s built-in repair and recovery mechanisms, activating its latent powers to accelerate recovery rates for those who believe, like we do, in taking an active role in gaining and recovering strength, momentum and the capacity to do more, achieve more, and get more out of life.
FULL BODY WELLNESS
Vibrating oscillation movements activate muscle fibers throughout the body.
LOW IMPACT, HIGH EFFICIENCY
A fast, effective, low-impact workout from home
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
Training Videos + Lifetime Support for as long as you own your Waver.
SAFE & STEADY
Anti-slip rubber on top and stabilizing suction on bottom for safe workout.
9 auto programs and 99 adjustable speeds settings take you from gentle to recovery to powerful workout.
Adjust your settings while you workout with the included, handy remote.
MOVES WITH YOU
Built-in wheels for easy storage and maneuverability
Whole Body Vibration—Contraindications
It is always advisable to consult with your physician before starting any exercise program. Ongoing research in the field of Whole Body Vibration (WBV) indicates that many people can actually benefit from this form of exercise. However, if you suffer from any of the following contraindications it is imperative that you discuss Whole Body Vibration therapy with your physician before beginning any training program with vibration equipment.
Gentle, gradual WBV may be able to help with these conditions, but use the WBV with caution. You may also need additional therapies and/or supplements to tolerate the WBV and to gain its benefits. If you have these conditions do not use WBV without guidance from a qualified natural health practitioner familiar with WBV, and the approval of your doctor. (See also the list of Absolute Contraindications below these “Relative Contraindications” – do not use WBV at all if you have any of the Absolute Contraindications).
● Gallstones, Kidney stones, Bladder stones
● Articular Rheumatism and Arthrosis
● Heart failure ● Cardiac dysrhythmias
● Cardiac Disorders (Post MI)
● Metal or synthetic implants (e.g.. some older types of pacemakers, artificial cardiac valves, recent stents, or brain implants)
● Chronic back pain (after fracture, disc disorders or spondylosis )
● Severe Diabetes Mellitus with peripheral vascular disease or neuropathy
● Tumors (excluding metastases in the musculoskeletal system)
● Spondylolisthesis without gliding
● Movement Disorder and Parkinson
● Chondromalacia of the joints of the lower extremities, osteonecrosis and chondrosis
● Arterial circulation disorders
● Venous insufficiency with ulcus cruris
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium II (CRPS)
● Postoperative wounds
● Acute Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Joint replacements – no WBV for 6 months after joint replacement surgery, after that WBV can help strengthen the bone to implant bonding.
Absolute contraindications: Please do not use any WBV device at all if you have any of the following:
● Acute Inflammations, Infections and/ or Fever
● Acute Arthropathy or Arthrosis
● Acute Migraine
● Fresh (surgical) Wounds
● Recent fractures (wait 6 weeks after a simple fracture, 12 weeks after a compound fracture or those repaired with implants)
● Implants of the spine
● Acute or Chronic Deep Vein Thromboses or other thrombotic afflictions
● Acute disc related problems, Spondylosis, gliding Spondylolisthesis or Fractures
● Severe Osteoporosis with BMD < 70mg/ml
• Spasticity (after stroke/ spinal cord lesion…)
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium I (CRPS I)
● Tumors with metastases in the musculoskeletal system
● Vertigo or Positional Dizziness
● Acute Myocardial Infarction
● Joint replacements (within 6 months of replacement surgery)