The UPWalker Lite is a lighter and smaller model of the original UPWalker, especially well-suited for indoor use. This revolutionary breakthrough in mobility enables users to walk upright in a safer, more secure posture as compared to traditional walkers and rollators that cause users to hunch over. Compared to the original UPWalker, the UPWalker Lite walking aid is easier to maneuver in tighter spaces, easier to lift and transport better and suited for smaller, frailer users.New lightweight mobility solution designed for daily living
- 34% lighter and folds easily for easy transporting
- Supportive upright posture walker
- Less pain, more walking comfort
- Designed for stability and safety
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Why choose UPWalker Lite Upright Posture Walker?
- Designed for everyday use in the home or living facility, stand up walking aid can go through standard sized doorways and can easily maneuver tighter spaces
- Also works outside; free accessories make the outdoor walking experience convenient and comfortable
- Ideal for users who might be challenged by a heavier walker
- Weighing just 15.5 pounds, this upright medical walker is easy to lift and transport
- Increases mobility and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity and confidence to remain more active
- Designed with user convenience in mind and arrives fully assembled so that no more than a few steps are required to open, use and close the upright walking aid
- Can be removed from the box, adjusted to the personal desire and used immediately
- Sturdy frame is made from aluminum alloy and other quality materials including composite plastic and polyurethane
- Features easily adjustable-height armrests for different user heights
- Fits easily in the trunk or back seat of most cars
- Physical therapists often encourage use of the UPWalker when assisted mobility is needed
- Clinical study of LifeWalker technology showed improved posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands and wrists
What does UPWalker Lite Walking Aid Include?
The UPWalker Lite upright walker is shipped to customers with the following standard accessories:
- Backrest Support - Detachable backrest support provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker walking aid. Backrest may be left permanently on the walker or removed when not in use.
- Beverage Holder - Must-have beverage holder attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to the water bottle.
- Personal Item Bag - Accessible polyester bag with fold-over top carries and conveniently stores personal items. It can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes. Personal item bag measures 17 inches wide x 4 inches deep x 11 inches high.
UPWalker Lite Upright Walking Aid Specifications
|User Height Range||4ft 7"-5ft 10" (140-178 cm)|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs. (113kg)|
|Length||29" (74 cm)|
|Width||24.3" (62 cm)|
|Armrest Height Range||33"-45.5" (84-113 cm)|
|Seat Width||18" (43 cm)|
|Seat Height From Ground||21.5" (54.5 cm)|
|Sit-to-Stand Handle Height||26.75" (68 cm)|
|Unit Weight||15.5 lb (7 kg)|
|Wheel Size||8" Front; 6" Rear|
|Folded Length||29" (74 cm)|
|Folded Height||40" (101.5 cm)|
|Folded Width||8.5" (21.5cm)|