- HEPA Filtration: helps capture up to 99.97% of the following microscopic airborne allergens and particles: dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite debris and smoke.1
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps capture large airborne particles and reduces odors and VOCs.3
- Independently tested and AHAM Verifide to circulate and filter room air up to 4.8 x per hour in a 310 sq. ft room.2
- Easy to use touch controls.
- 3 Cleaning Levels (high/medium/low) with a Turbo Setting.
- Filter Change Indicator and Reset.
- Auto-Off timer option at 2, 4, or 8 hours.
- Dimmer option for control panel lights.
- The Honeywell HPA200 Air Purifier has earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the U.S. EPA. Room air cleaners have demonstrated the potential for improving air quality and providing health benefits. EPA does not endorse manufacturer claims regarding the degree to which a specific product will produce healthier indoor air.
The Honeywell HPA200 True HEPA Allergen Remover has been engineered to help capture up to 99.97% of airborne allergens and particles.1 This compact air purifier is highly effective at capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores in large rooms (4.8 x air changes per hour in a 310 sq. ft.).2 An odor reducing pre-filter and True HEPA filter are paired to help capture odors and VOCs.3 The Honeywell HPA200 True HEPA Air Purifier with Allergen Remover includes three cleaning levels and a turbo setting that can be conveniently accessed via an easy to use touch control interface. Visual filter check reminders and an automatic shut off timer have also been included to ensure that the Honeywell HPA200 is operating as efficiently as possible.
A+ Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell A and A+ Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it's time to change your filter. Initial filter is included. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
R Certified True HEPA Filter
The Certified Honeywell True HEPA R Replacement Filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns & larger from any air passing through the filter. For optimal cleaning performance, replace your HEPA filter every 12 months. The filter check/reset light on the HPA200 Air Purifier will remind you when it's time to change your filter. Initial filter is included.
Any air purifier that is AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Verifide means that it has been independently tested to ensure its efficiency in reducing smoke, dust and pollen in the suggested room size. The AHAM assigns a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) Rating that measures the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The Honeywell HPA200 True HEPA Air Purifier received the following CADR Rating:
- 4.8 Air changes per hour in a 310 sq. ft. room
- Tobacco Smoke: 200
- Dust: 190
- Pollen: 180
- Room Size: Large (310 sq. ft.)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.72 x 10.05 x 18.86 in.
- Product Weight: 13.91 lbs.