isotoner Therapeutic Compression Gloves
These Isotoner Compression Gloves are a comfortable option for anyone that needs moderate compression--approximately 23-32 mmHg. Available in both Finger less and full hand gloves.
- These therapeutic gloves ease the aches and swelling of arthritis or injury with a gentle and even compression
- Moderate Compression level of approximately 23 to 32mm HG pressure
- Designed so the seams are on the outside for increased comfort
- Covers hand and wrist for comfort and support
- Care: Hand wash cool water. No bleach. Dry flat away from heat
- Unisex design
80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
About this Item
- KEEP PAIN AWAY: Effective compression gloves for arthritis, carpal tunnel, swelling, lymphoma, joint and tendon Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid pain. Snug fit hug around your hand and wrist and improve blood flow, reduce pain and numbness.
- GENTLE COMPRESSION: Open/ Full finger compression gloves offer gentle, moderate support (compression: 23 - 32 mmHg) ensuring mobility.
- SLEEP WELL: Joint pain bothers you during night? Wear your gloves all night long, it helps increasing blood circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
- STAY ACTIVE: Don’t give up your favorite activities because of joint pain! Wear your gloves while you type, write, do repetitive motions, knit, crochet, work around the house, play ball games, do exercises, or any kind of sports.
- HELPS RECOVERY: Did you have joint surgery or injured? These gloves support your recovery, help control and decrease swelling of the joints while increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles. Prefect supplementary of physical therapy.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED COMFORT: Lightweight high quality spandex glove material provides all-day comfort. Open cuff for easy on, easy off. All seams are designed to the outside of the glove to avoid irritation, helping your hands recover.