- Package Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires,1 pack of 4 electrodes, carrying case, and user manual.
- Device has Dual Channels, 12 preset modes, 8 manual, modes, and 3 wave forms
- LCD screen shows a body part diagram for plug-n-play functionality
- Product has a protective covering over the amplitude controls
TENS works by stimulating your body's own natural defenses against pain. The unit produces a gentle stimulation through pads normally placed over the area of pain. This stimulus helps the body to produce natural pain relievers called endorphins.
The correct positioning of the pads is important. Some people feel immediate benefit from TENS. However, some may only achieve benefit after repeated treatment sessions and over an extended period of time.
MAY PROVIDE RELIEF FOR : back ache, cervical arthrosis, torticollis,arthritis, sports injuries, ankle sprains, muscular strains, myalgia, rheumatism, neuralgia, labour, after surgery, migraine, menses
12 Preset Modes Available :
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Post-Surgery Knee Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Gonalgia (Knee Pain)
- Cox Algia (Hip Pain)
- Menses Pain
Indications for Use:Chronic pain, Acute pain, Poor blood circulation, Muscle spasms, Re-educate and strengthen weak muscles, Cardiac conditioning, Denervated muscles.
Systemic Pain: Bursitis. Cancer. Causalgia. Multiple Sclerosis. Neuralgia. Osteoarthritis Phantom Limb Syndrome. Raynaud's Syndrome. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Synovitis. Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Head and Neck Pain: Cluster Headaches. Dental Disorders. Migraine Headaches. Spondylosis. Sprains/Strains Suboccipital Headaches. TMJ Syndrome. Torticollis. Trigeminal Neuralgia. Whiplash.
Chronic pain, Acute pain, Poor blood circulation, Muscle spasms, Re-educate and strengthen weak muscles, Cardiac conditioning, Denervated muscles.
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- User Manual & Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case
- Product Weight (lbs) : 0.7
- Length (cm) : 18
- Width (cm) : 10
- Height (cm) : 8
- Size : 22.2(H)x63.31(W)x101.6(L) (MM)
- Channel : Dual
- Pulse Width : 50 s ~ 250 s; adjustable
- Waveform : Symmetrical Biphasic Rect. Asymmetrical Biphasic Rect. Monophasic Rectangular
- Mode : 8 Manual Modes; 12 Preset Modes
- Treatment Timer : Continuous 15min 30min 45min 60min 90min selectable
- Pulse Amplitude : Max 130mA (peak value)
- Pulse Frequency : 1 ~ 150 (HZ)
- Power supply : 9V DC SQUARE SHAPE BATTERY : 2 Alkaline AA 1.5V LR6 Batteries
- Low Battery Indication : Yes