|Switch Position||Temperature Range||Melt Time*|
|Quick Melt||131 – 138°F (55 – 59°C)||3-4 hrs.|
|Normal||126 – 134°F (52 – 56°C)||6-8 hrs.|
* Melt times are approximate; based on 6lbs (2.72 kg.) of paraffin wax.
For Hands, Feet, Face and Body since 1962
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
Therabath Professional Paraffin Baths are USA made to Class II medical device standards, and are still the only Made in the USA CE/ETL listed portable paraffin baths on the market.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable
Always Safe Temperature Range
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an “always safe” temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126° to 134° F (52.2º–56.7º Celsius) in Normal mode, but even remains safe in Safe Quick Melt Mode! Internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot. In addition, the unit safely runs 24 hours per day (we say it’s safer than your refrigerator!) so that it is ready to combat pain when the user is!
Therabath Model TB9 Features
- Deep immersion 6 – 9 LB. wax capacity – up to 25% deeper than previous models
- Anodized aluminum tank – lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- Always safe temperature range – even during the initial melt cycle and in Safe Quick Melt Mode!
- Integrated handles – ease transport in the home, clinic or office
Manufacturing & Quality Standards
- Made in the USA since 1962
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2016 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- Power: 100–125V, 1.04–1.55A, 50/60Hz
- Heater: 103–194 watts
- Operating Temperature:
- Quick Melt – 131º–138º F. (55º–59º C.)
- Normal – 126º–134º F. (52º–56.7º C.)
- Capacity: 9 lbs. (4.08 kg.)
- Melt Time:
- Normal – 6-8 hours
- Quick Melt – 3-4 hours
Inside – 11.4″ L x 6.75″ W x 5.8″ D (28.96 cm L x 17.15 cm W x 14.73 cm H)
Outside – 14.3″ L x 8.2″ W x 7.5″D (36.32 cm L x 20.83 cm W x 19.1 cm H)
For Paraffin Bath Only – California Prop65:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Included in Box:
- Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath (Model TB9)
- 6lbs (6 1lb bags) of ScentFree Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 1 White plastic grille
- 1 Lid with Integrated Handle
- 1 IEC Receptacle Cord
- Operator’s Manual