- Light weight & natural
- Seamless, soft and comfortable
- Easy to put on
- Microdot Silicone Border
- Wide variety of standard sizes and colors
- Machine wash and dry
- Mild to moderate edemay
Comfort • Durability • Easy On/Off • Machine Wash and Dry
Juzo’s exclusive FiberSoft manufacturing process involves spinning every compression fiber with soft, protective threads to provide a comfortable, breathable, duarble garment.
Care and Maintenance To maintain your Juzo arm sleeve, we recommend the following:
• Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic eectiveness and prolong the life of your Juzo garment.
• When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended and available in the Juzo Compression Therapy Care accessory package.
• Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
• Use Juzo washing detergent or another mild soap.
• DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
• Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your Juzo arm sleeve.
• Store your arm sleeve in a dry place at room temperature
Instructions for Use:
It is recommended that you consult with your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression arm sleeve. It is also recommended that you put your compression arm sleeve on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings etc. can damage fabric; use a donning glove to protect the garment.
Indications Lymphedema and edema management, venous congestion, follow up treatment of burns and scars, post-traumatic edema.
Contraindications* Arterial insuciency