JDM Medical's Slip-On Foot and Calf Pad is a one-piece item designed to prevent skin tears on the lower extremities of the wheelchair-bound individual. It is an excellent device for anyone with leg-contracting problems and/or sensitive skin.
- Easily slips onto wheelchair's leg rests
- Helps protect sensitive skin from wheelchair components
- Great for mild leg-contracting problems
- Fits standard wheelchairs (16" to 18" wide)
- 20" Wide x 19" From top to beginning of foot pocket x 6.5" From top of Foot Pocket to bottom of foot pocket
This device slips-on over the foot pads and attaches to the back of the wheelchair leg posts using 3 sets of hook & loop straps and a buckled nylon strap.
The device does not have to be removed even during patient transfers.
The Slip-On Foot and Calf Pad is covered with a medical grade fabric with the following properties:
- incontinent proof
- cleanable with mild detergent or soap and water