- Silver Ring Splints help provide joint stability and better alignment for injured fingers.
- Ideal for correcting joint deformities due to arthritis or other joint contracture conditions.
- Designed for boutonniere, mallet finger and lateral deviation issues, SilverRing™ Boutonniere Splints help reduce joint pain and improve hand function.
- Hand crafted, high-quality splints consist of a figure-eight loop made of gleaming sterling silver, with patented, elliptically shaped rings joined by a unique spacer that fit snugly on the finger.
- Sterling silver is a strong yet malleable material that allows for minor adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- Rings are relatively flat and can be worn under gloves.
- Wearing these splints results in better compliance and a more positive self-image due to their unique appearance and unobtrusive design.
Note: Before ordering splints, the SilverRing™ EZ-Sizer must be used to accurately measure for splint size.
To Order: SilverRing™ Boutonniere Splints are available in the most popular full sizes from North Coast Medical.
Note: Difference between the distal and proximal rings is 1-1/2 size. The distal ring will be one and one-half (1½) size smaller then the proximal ring.
Use the proximal ring measurement for ordering (if between sizes, order the next bigger proximal ring size). Remember to consider daily fluctuating swelling conditions that can affect the overall fit.