The commode/shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers.
Provides increased independence for the user in showering and toileting situations
The commode/shower chair is fitted with large (24″) self-propelling wheels allowing the user to easily and independently manoeuver, turn and adjust the chair to different positions in various settings and situations.
Combi self-propelled offers the following features and advantages:
- Weight Capacity Standard Model: 330 lbs
- 17" between arms for the Standard Model
- Stainless Steel Construction – Stable, secure, rust resistant, and hygienic Suitable for wet environments and built to last
- White Powder Coated Frame – Additional protection from water, chemicals and physical damage
- Compact – Designed to fit into most wet rooms and doorways
- Polyurethane Pads – (Seat/Backrest/Armrests) Soft, durable, anti-slip and quickly conforms to the patient’s body temperature
- Height Adjustable Frame – Special snap lock clips allows adjustment for different patient heights as well as placement of the chair over different sized commodes
- Detachable Seat and Backrest – Easy to clean or replace
- Keyhole Shaped Seat Opening – Appropriate for all patients
- Fold-up Armrests – Ideal for assisted side transfers
- 24 in Self-propelled Wheels – includes easy-activate hand locks and built-in loop (only with Combi Self Propelled)
- Maintenance-free 4 in Locking Casters – Designed not to collect dust and lint, wide diameter rolls easily over cracks and transitions in flooring; foot locks on each caster keeps chair stationary when needed