Ergonomic forward movement
• Forward movement, in combination with the flexible leg support, enables an ergonomic and comfortable sit-to-stand movement1
Small and light
Keeps Sara Flex at an optimal size that is non-intrusive and suited to the needs of patients that may otherwise be intimidated by balky or cumbersome handling equipment
Designed with aesthetic appeal in mind, ensuring vulnerable patients remain calm during the sit-to-stand transfer
Low footplate with horizontal position
Facilitates an ergonomic sit-to-stand movement that is specifically designed to feel smooth and natural for the patient
Enables easy foot placement while supporting and enhancing the sit-to-stand movement
Easy-to-use hand control with display
• Ensures the sit-to-stand task is quick, minimally exertive and hassle-free
• Ensures caregivers can work closely with their patient and intuitively read weight or manoeuvre the lift
• Easy-to-grasp and angled patient handle helps ensure comfortable positioning of hands, wrists and elbows throughout the sit-to-stand movement
• Flexible grip with intuitive ergonomic efficiency
Promotes comfort and security throughout and at the completion of the sit-to-stand movement.
FACILITATING A RANGE OF KEY TRANSFERS AND CARE TASKS
Designed with ease of use for the single caregiver in mind, with no adjustments required.
NATURAL FORWARD MOVEMENT FOR THE PATIENT
Forward movement, combined with the flexible leg support, enables
a natural and comfortable sit-to-stand movement.