- Erectile Dysfunction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Ejaculatory Dysfucntion
- Urinary Continence
- Prostatectomy Recovery
- Men who are not candidates for surgery
- Men who cannot take additional medication
- Assembled in the USA
- Sold as novelty items.
RX Sleeve continues to search for new methodologies for our clients, who need assistance with their erections.
New advancements are emerging to assist men with erectile dysfunction. One technique that is increasing in popularity is “GENITAL VIBRATION FOR SEXUAL FUNCTION & ENHANCEMENT”.
VIBRATIONAL THERAPY CAN HELP YOUR ERECTIONS & THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Prostate Cancer Rehabilitation, pre and post operation
- Vibration Therapy creates trigger areas in the brain, spinal cord – which helps you ejaculate, create stronger erections and firms your muscle.
- Less stress for you and awkward office visits for therapy
- Safe non-invasive and in the comfort of your own home
Designed for non-invasive treatment of aliments with Shockwave Therapy generated by high frequency vibrations.
Shockwave therapy frequencies: There is a marked difference when frequency of shockwave therapy is changed. In clinical trials, patients associated higher frequencies with more acceptable sensations and the lower frequencies.
Shockwave therapy pulse rate effects: Repeated pulses are stronger and perform therapeutically better constant pulse therapy. Because the pulsed application is stronger, it is best to allow time to get accustom to the treatment over a longer time period.
How to use the device
The Revive is battery operated. Power consumption varies depending on settings used. To maintain effectiveness of the therapy, you should change batteries regularly. You can use rechargeable batteries for greater cost-effectiveness.
Push the on/off button to turn on the vibration. Repeatedly pressing the button takes the device through a 10 pre-set modes and treatment profiles. When the button is pressed and held for few seconds, it switches the devices off.
Securing the Revive in place
The provided silicone band can used to hold the Revive in place during use. This allows the device to be move to different locations on the penis.
If being used to aliviate pain/discomfort on other areas of the body. Such areas as Elbow, Knee, Heel, shoulder or Back.. the velco belt can be used to keep the Revive in place.
The 10 pulse modes :
- Low frequency
- Mid-range frequency
- High frequency
- Standard repeating pulse
- Fast pulse alternating with 1, 2 and 3
- Maximum power pulse
- Short pulse, fast pulse, repeating
- Slow pulse
- Fast pulse
- Long pulse, alternating
Suggested treatment program
- Days 1 & 2: Begin with setting one, a low frequency non-pulsed setting. Use 3 x a day for 10 minutes each time to kick start the treatment.
- Days 3 – 5: Use on mode 2 or 3, if necessary, keeping the same frequency of treatments.
- Day 7 and on: Use each of the modes to appraise, which mode provides the greatest pain relief. If using modes 4 and higher, you can treat yourself twice a day only, without jeopardising the outcomes.
- Ongoing (week 4+): Use modes 8, 9 and 10 for occasional use / maintenance as required after completion of the initial 4 weeks.
Before using the device, please read and understand the following warnings to ensure the safe and correct use of the device and to prevent any injury. Medical electrical equipment requires special precautions regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and must be installed and used according to the instructions contained in this manual. Portable or mobile radio communication equipment may affect medical electrical equipment.
- Ensure that there is no leakage from the battery. If the battery shows any evidence of leakage, see section ‘Battery Information’.
- Ensure that the battery is installed correctly.
- The Revive is designed for Vibrational therapy. Test comfort when applying on other areas of your body.
- If you feel unwell or experience discomfort, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use if you notice any reddening of the skin.
- Use only on a normal healthy skin. If you suffer skin problems in the area requiring application, consult your doctor for advice prior to use.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the device in any way, as this willinvalidate the warranty and may lead to malfunction of the device or an injury.
- Do not immerse the device in water or any other fluid.
- For use by persons over the age of 18.
- Power source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery (Please note that rechargeable battery can be used for greater economy and cost-effectiveness)
- Frequency: 150 Hz nominal
- 10 pulse modes
- Dimensions: circa 100 x 37 x 32 mm
- Weight with battery: 60 g
- Operating conditions: 5º C to 40º C; < 90% RH
- Auto time setting: 10-minute cycles
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE 0088)
The Sleeve Warmer
Your RX Sleeve Warmer will:
- Maintain warmth before each use
- Allow you to store your sleeve confidentially in a plush pouch
- Create warmth for your partner
- The “RX Sleeve Warmer” is sold as a novelty item
RX Sleeve continues to search for new methodologies for our clients, who desire premium products for their erections.
- Heats up in seconds and contains 3 different temperature settings.
- Intelligent temperature control, prevent excessive heating.
- Working voltage is 110V-120V.
- Thick, soft and comfortable micro-plush maintains an evenly distributed wire distribution for uniform heating.
- Wide pocket – 22″ × 20″ inches for easy sleeve placement.
- 2 hour Auto Shut Off
- Washable and Detachable: The micro-plus sleeve warmer can be detached and washed in the washing machine.
- Convenient to clean.
- Auto Shut Off/Adjustable Temperature: The heating pouch automatically shuts off once a high temperature is reached.
- 3 heating settings. You can adjust the temperature setting according to your desired temperature.
- Material: both sides are constructed from ultra plush flannel that is exceptionally durable and warm. Only the bottom portion contains heating wires ( for your safety ).
- The soft and thick flannel sleeve warmer will keep the heat inside to allow your sleeve to remain warm before use.
- Extra Large 22″ x 20″, contains enough room for two or more RX Sleeves.