The interior of the pad is a gel-infused Visco elastic (G.I.V.E.) polyurethane with excellent pressure redistributing properties for individuals who sit for extended periods of time. The dialysis pad supports up to 250 pounds.
The pad is covered in an anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic, incontinent proof, flame-retardant, fabric, and has an anti-skid bottom. The fabric is easily wiped clean. The top, or “head,” of the dialysis pad is marked for easy recognition and secured to the recliner with a nylon strap and buckles.
This pad is quick, easy, and convenient to transport. The dialysis pad folds into a carryable unit with a handle. No extra case is necessary. The entire pad weighs only nine (9) pounds, and can go from chair to transport unit in less than a minute.
The two standard sizes are both 2" Thick and 60" Long: You can choose between 18" Width and 23" Width.
- Better comfort during treatment
- Less stress on the body
- Better rest during treatment
- Less post-treatment fatigue
- Easily transported due to easy-fold lightweight design
- Patients are more likely to stay for complete treatment due to added comfort
- This in turn will lead to healthier patients as they will achieve their clearance goals
- Happier patients
- Design refined by an actual patient that has tested and can affirm these claims
- Flame Resistant (CA TB 117)
- Fluid Repellent
- Cleanable with mild detergent or soap. Rinse with warm water and wipe clean.
- High Resilience Foam
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)