Pants Up Easy, Wall Mount Model
With Pants Up Easy, individuals with disabilities can enjoy the freedom, dignity and independence of using the bathroom and getting their pants on without having to wait for help or take inordinate amounts of time
Pants Up Easy is a unique system that eliminates one of the most problematic issues with getting dressed for people with disabilities: pulling their pants up. This system provides a safe way of lifting one's self enough to pull their pants up. No more rocking back and forth, side to side, a sometimes painful and dangerous problem. Its brilliance lies in the simple way the pad support system lifts the user up from the seat with their hands free to reach down pull up their pants.
The Pants Up Easy system alleviates the heavy lifting for care givers and unnecessary transfers from the wheelchair to the bed, and finally back to the wheelchair, while maintaining the privacy and dignity of the user.
Pants Up Easy Wall Mount Model is engineered to be mounted behind the toilet, this model can also be mounted onto any wall in the home. Pants Up Easy Wall Mount Model must be professionally installed by a licensed contractor.
- Support system and brackets materials are made of stainless steel.
- Pads are made of a high grade foam rubber.
- System is adjustable with six positions, a total of 4 1/2 inches to create the most comfortable and optimal height.
- System arms fold to either side to be out of the way for other users.
- Pants Up Easy Wall Mount Model system comes fully assembled ready for your licensed contractor to install.