PU-Film, Lightweight Silicone, Silicone, Phase-Change-Material
Instructions for Use • We recommend wearing the breast forms in the pocket of a well-fitting pocketed bra. Breast forms can also be worn directly against the skin in a well-fitting non-pocketed bra. • The breast forms and breast shapers tolerate chlorine and salt water without any problems. However, they can pick up odours over time (e.g. your body odour or odours of external origin such as chlorinated water), which can last for an indefinite period of time. We therefore recommend the Amoena Aqua Wave for water sports activities. • We do not recommend wearing breast forms or shapers in solariums (sunbeds and tanning beds), saunas, steam baths or when scuba diving. • It is advisable to check the fit of the breast form annually, since body measurements can change due to medication or life circumstances.
Following breast surgery you want to be sure that your breast for fits beautifully and looks natural. The Amoena Natura range of breast forms are designed to drape softly, so that they closely resemble the fall of a woman's own breast. With an outline that's as natural as it was before surgery, you'll feel comfortable and confident - and no-one will know you're wearing a breast form.
- Improved comfort and effortless all-day wear
- Soft texture - Natura ultra-soft silicone layer
- Fresh feel, temperature-balancing layer
- Covered in the new super-soft film for a silky touch
- Weight reduction on Light & Cosmetic forms helps alleviate shoulder, neck and back strain
- Natura breast forms are supplied in a soft carry-case for discreet storage.