The Comfort-Tek cushion cover option with its smooth and extremely soft polyurethane material combined with a high-stretch polyester backing, provides superior infection and incontinence protection. Surface is simple to clean with most common disinfectants and free of latex.
Why choose The Comfort Company M2 Cushion?
- Comfortable, durable construction
- Enhanced positional support
- Available in variety of sizes
Comfort Company Wheelchair Cushion Features
- Coccyx relief cutout that eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D Gel pack
- The pressure-relieving Quadra3D gel pack reduces shear forces and heat build-up. Includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface
- Feature reflective piping to promote safety and protect the wheelchair user
- Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions
Comfort Company Cover Technology
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
- Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch polyester backing
- Easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants
M2 Zero Elevation User Manual
How to care and maintain Comfort Wheelchair cushion?
M2 Wheelchair Cushion Storage:
- Cushion should be stored as an assembly. Do not store in extreme hot or cold temperatures. Only store in a clean and dry place at room temperature.
- Do not allow exposure cushion to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. This could age the cushion more rapidly and decrease its effectiveness.
- Prolonged exposure of foam components to any type of light causes discoloration. The foam is still usable if this happens; discoloration is purely cosmetic.
- Do not store where there is risk of open flame or spark
Comfort-Tek Cover Washing Instructions:
- When possible, hand wash in warm water with mild detergent, rinse thoroughly with clean water, and air dry (let dry completely before use)
- Or machine wash using common laundry detergent and tumble dry low
- Do not steam clean or autoclave
- Do not iron