- A wearable mobility tool for the blind and vision impaired to complement a cane or a guide dog
- Vibrates to alert you of head-level obstacles which ground-level canes and guide dogs cannot detect
- Uses ultrasound to detect obstacles that may lie directly in your path and vibrates to warn you to navigate around them
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours and is charged using a Micro-USB cable and AC Wall Charger (both included)
- Water-resistant but NOT waterproof - it will function perfectly in light rain but do not take showers or go swimming with it
The iMerciv BuzzClip is a small and discreet, wearable mobility aid for people that are blind or partially sighted. It uses ultrasound to detect obstacles that are directly in your path and vibrates to warn you to navigate around them.
The BuzzClip offers essential head-level obstacle detection and can be easily attached to many forms of clothing, making it a highly versatile and useful device.
The BuzzClip is not a replacement for a cane but a complementary mobility tool. It is intended to be used in combination with a cane or a guide dog.
For those who frequently travel with a cane or a guide dog, the manufacturer recommends using the BuzzClip to address upper body and head level obstacles while the cane can address changes in elevation and lower obstacles.