- Ultrasonic humidification technology
- Ultra-quiet operation
- No filters required
- Provides soothing, visible cool mist
- Variable output settings
- Directional mist outlet
- Large tank opening for easy filling & cleaning
- Auto shut off when empty
- Room Size: Medium
- Run time per filling: up to 24 hours
- Tank Capacity: 1 gallon
- 1.5 gallon output per day
- Product Weight: 3.04 lbs
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.57 x 8.15 x 13.03 in.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.