In our Federal governmental business we are dedicated to supporting the needs of service members of the Past, Present and Future. Our products and IT solutions efforts are currently focused on servicing the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DOD) and National Institute of Health (NIH). Our support for each of these government agencies is planned and performed in conjunction with the Prime Vendors and Prime Vendor Programs.
Pisces’ strength as a small business is providing solutions and services that meet our customers’ specific needs, no matter how unique or challenging. Our experience and relationships in the industry are key assets of our performance.
Our customer service is focused on the “Customer’s Needs.” Performance is measured by customer satisfaction with our system. Order fulfillment accuracy and timely arrival consistency are our measurements for success. Customer Service is priority number one. The pursuit of perfection in terms of order processing and product delivery is the standard that we demand of ourselves. Pisces is “a small company that delivers what is promised!”
Pisces can provide products and services via open market, national contracts, blanket purchase agreements, VISN contracts, RIA’s, VIPA’s and back order support.
Pisces’ Governmental Accounts’ strategic marketing and operational directives are:
- Conduct all procurement transactions in accordance and compliance with all federal acquisition regulations (FAR & DFAR) to include country of origin (COO) requirements pursuant to the Trade Agreement Act.
- Maintain proper insurance requirements (Product Liability).
- Grow with our facilities; allowing us the opportunity to analyze each location’s individual needs today and in the future.
- Develop solutions in cost containment by working with our facilities to address their Healthcare IT and Supply issues.
- We understand procurement within the government is measured by on-time, accurate product shipments. We will deliver product when and where the customer needs it.