- Ideal for treating reflex sympathetic dystrophy/complex regional pain syndrome.
- To begin exercise, push down on the Dystrophile® handle while sweeping the device in any direction.
- Feedback light and timer are activated when the preset resistance and duration level is reached.
- Force can be graded up to 12 lbs. (5.4kg).
- Timer records in hundredths of a minute as long as the pre-set load level is maintained.
- Includes instructions, program guidelines, progress record sheet, and one 9-volt battery.
- Special, plastic-coated Dystrophile@ Pad is used as a sliding surface for the Dystrophile@ Device.
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 5.5" x 6.5"
Also Available- Optional pad