- Everyday activities
- Non-contact sports
Designed to treat and protect:
- Dislocating Kneecaps (Patellar dislocation)
- Lateral Patellofemoral Malalignment
- Lateral Patellar Subluxation
Stabilizes The Kneecap To Prevent Dislocations And Alleviate Pain
The DonJoy Lateral J knee brace is our most popular patella stabilizing brace. The brace is equipped with a tubular, lateral “J” buttress that runs alongside the knee and provides support against lateral patellar subluxation, dislocations, or improper patellar tracking. The Lateral J knee brace can be worn during day-to-day activities, as well as sports and in water.
Drytex is DonJoy's exclusive solution for patients with neoprene sensitivities or those who prefer less warmth from their bracing. Constructed of a unique patented nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric, it allows for improved airflow while still giving ample support and compression. Perfect for people in warm weather climates and those with neoprene allergies or irritations. (Photo images are of Drytex material with seams. Neoprene material, not shown, does not come with seams).
The Lateral J Patella Support is available with a removable hinge for added stability for an additional cost.
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Tubular, Lateral “J” Buttress
- Helps stabilize your kneecap (patella). Available in left or right configuration.
- Lateral to Medial Straps
- Provides additional stabilization and you get to adjust the straps to provide the support that you need.
- Available in Drytex or Neoprene
- Pick the material that suits your needs.
Hand wash and air dry.