When to use
- No compression in the liners is desired
- A different boot option (size or model) is needed
- Desire to wear standard footwear over liners
21 - 46 mmHg
- Chronic venous disease (CVD)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) including, but not limited to: ulcer due to venous stasis
- 1 pair of Basic liners non-compressive
Worry-Free compression wear
Concerned about your wrap being too snug or too loose? Each Compreflex® calf wrap includes our patent pending Accutab® device that accurately indicates the level of compression being applied to the limb. Each Accutab® is clearly marked with compression ranges, making it easy to set the level of compression accurately and consistently each time.
Independence and comfort
Designed to move with you, the Compreflex® Standard Calf delivers consistent compression without impeding your range of motion or impacting your comfort. Each compression garment is designed with features that make it easy to put on and take off, giving you the feedom and independence to wear your garment as needed.