Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes are fast acting bleach disinfectant terminal wipes with broad-spectrum efficacy and are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms including C. difficile spores in 3 minutes or less (Based on EPA Master Label of 06/2014). Intended for use in Healthcare settings.Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal wipes are ready to use, 1 step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. Designed for discharge disinfection, large areas. These terminal wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus in 1 minute and C. difficile (C. diff) spores, TB and fungi in 3 minutes. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile (C. diff) spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). And they meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. These wipes are engineered minimize residue and leave less visible residue on surfaces vs. competitor bleach wipes. These ready-to-use wipes are are formulated with an anticorrosion agent and are compatible with common healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
- GERMICIDAL BLEACH WIPES: Clorox Healthcare ® Germicidal Bleach Wipes are a ready to use cleaner disinfectant; EPA registered to kill C. Difficile in 3 minutes and 58 other microorganisms in 1 minute or less
- ONE-STEP CLEANER DISINFECTANT: Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like influenza A, influenza B and norovirus
- DISINFECT: Kills C. Difficile spores in 3 minutes and more than 55 HAI-causing pathogens in 1 minute; meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- PROFESSIONAL BLEACH DISINFECTANT: Powerful disinfectant wipes measure 12 inches x 12 inches so you can clean larger areas easily; great for terminal cleaning
- FOR USE IN HEALTHCARE SETTINGS: Use in Healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long-term care facilities
Usage Directions:TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT AND DEODORIZE HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: Wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for the contact time listed below. Let air dry. Gross filth must be removed prior to disinfecting. If streaking is observed, wipe with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel after appropriate contact time has expired. Killing C. difficile spores: Pre-clean hard, nonporous surfaces by removing gross filth. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry.
Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sodium Hypochlorite 0.55%, OTHER 99.45%.
Warnings:Liquid causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Contains bleach. Do not use this product with other chemicals, as this releases hazardous gases. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT A BABY WIPE, OR FOR CLEANING/ SANITIZING SKIN. See Product label for more details.